Dealer Inspire is certified to provide Subaru retailers with a connected digital website platform that includes turnkey opportunities for integrated digital advertising, SEO, messaging, digital retail and vehicle acquisition technologies .
NAPERVILLE, Ill., June 23, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Dealer Inspire (DI), a Cars.com Inc. (NYSE:CARS) company that provides advanced technology and digital advertising solutions to the automotive industry, today announced a new OEM partnership with Subaru of America. Dealer Inspire has been named a Certified Website Provider under the Subaru Certified Dealer Program and will have the opportunity to partner with over 570 U.S.-based Subaru Retailers to help them increase sales and efficiency through to a connected website platform with state-of-the-art technology. The company is currently partnering with retailers through the Subaru Certified Chat program and can leverage existing relationships to grow market share on the website.
“There’s no doubt about it – the best customer experience wins. At Dealer Inspire, we’re passionate about enabling our reseller partners to have a digital storefront and a connected suite of digital advertising that meets shoppers where they are and delivers seamless execution on the shopping experience that today’s customers expect,” said Darren Haygood, managing director of Dealer Inspire. “Our award-winning website platform, combined with innovative digital retail and vehicle acquisition solutions, helps maximize dealership ROI and is a catalyst to sell more vehicles, more efficiently. We are incredibly proud to be certified by Subaru, and we are excited for the opportunity to expand our relationship with local Subaru retailers across the country.”
DI customers receive additional benefits as part of the Cars.com Inc. family of brands, which includes Cars.com, Dealer Inspire, DealerRater, FUEL, CreditIQ and Accu-Trade. The company leverages technologies integrated across its brands to drive the 26 million monthly car shoppers on Cars.com’s marketplace directly to digital and physical dealership storefronts.
Under the Certified Digital Program, Subaru Retailers who partner with Dealer Inspire have access to:
- Advanced website platform: An eight-time winner of the AWA Pinnacle Platform, DI’s website platform is flexible, fast, and built to convert. It adapts to each individual buyer through personalization and geofencing technology, and includes Lightning Inventory to instantly guide them to the right vehicle for their needs. Seamlessly integrated with other DI products, the website platform is the customizable heart of any dealership’s business.
- Digital Advertising, SEO and Creative Services: DI also offers a full suite of connected digital marketing services to attract new customers to the platform, including search engine marketing, SEO, email marketing, social advertising, and creative services. By deploying the company’s fully connected strategy, dealerships can guide customers through every touchpoint of the car buying journey. Although digital advertising is not certified, it is available to Subaru retailers as a turnkey service.
- End-to-end retail: Online Shopper™ is the digital retail solution that allows shoppers to customize and compare payments across multiple vehicles to make real buying decisions with dealer inventory. From there, buyers can complete the entire transaction online, from approving credit, adding F&I products and replacement accessories, to scheduling pickup or delivery and signing online.
- 24/7 customer messaging: Conversations™ is the advanced messaging and chat solution designed to connect today’s car shoppers with stores – where, when and how they want to shop. Featuring live video and texting capabilities to keep shoppers connected offline, Conversations™ is deeply integrated into the retailer’s website in an unprecedented way, replacing static lead forms by instantly answering questions and establishing links.
- Vehicle acquisition technology: With the recent addition of Accu-Trade and DI’s vehicle build tools, dealers can adapt to today’s market challenges with the solutions needed to acquire more vehicles through trade-in and upgrade technology. easy cash offer and offer pre-order capabilities for shoppers looking for something specific.
- Proprietary reporting platform: Every DI website also comes with PRIZM™, an advanced reporting platform at no additional cost, providing dealers with ROI summaries, in-depth metrics analysis, group-level reporting and proactive alerts for the website analytics, product marketing and performance, and even open support cases – all from one beautiful dashboard.
- Superior Customer Support: Dealer Inspire supports a best-in-class dealer-to-employee ratio to ensure industry-leading service, achieving an average dealer satisfaction score of 9.5 out of 10.¹ A dedicated team of performance managers partners with retailers to Continuously increase results through marketing strategy, execution and transparent reporting.
For more information on DI offers for Subaru Retailers, please visit dealerinspire.com/subaru
ABOUT THE INSPIRE DEALER
Dealer Inspire® (DI), a Cars.com™ Inc. (NYSE:CARS) company, is an award-winning provider of websites, technology and digital marketing for progressive dealer partners across United States and Canada. Founded in 2011, Dealer Inspire is the innovative disruptor changing consumer behaviors and preparing dealerships for the future with connected solutions that sell and service more vehicles, more efficiently. From research to signing, Dealer Inspire makes automotive retailing faster, easier and smarter for its more than 5,300 dealer partners and more than 40 global automotive brand customers.
SOURCE Dealer Inspire