NIOS Class 10, 12 admissions 2022: The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) has extended the registration deadline for Class 10 and 12 Public Exams of April 2023. Students who have not yet completed their online registrations are encouraged to submit their applications at no later than July 31. No applications will be considered after the last date. Thus, all applicants are advised to submit their applications as soon as possible. Applicants should note that applications can be submitted without late fees.
To register for the April 2023 NIOS Public Examinations, students should go to the official website of NIOS- sdmis.nios.ac.in.
How to Apply for NIOS Class 10, 12 Admissions 2022?
1. Applicants are required to visit the official website – sdmis.nios.ac.in.
2. Now, click on the “Admission” tab available on the homepage.
3. Now click on the “Academic” tab and select the “Stream 1 (April 2023)” button.
4. Next, the admission form will appear on the screen.
5. Select the course for which you wish to gain admission i.e. Secondary or Upper Secondary
6. Select Identity Type such as Aadhar Number, Aadhar Registration ID, Passport, Ration Card, Bank Account Number and any other valid identity.
7. The form is categorized into four sections such as basic details, operational details, subject selection and study center selection.
8. Complete the application form carefully and upload all required documents.
9. Pay the application fee and print the NIOS admission form for future reference.
What are the document requirements for NIOS Class 10, 12 2022 admissions?
The student must have the following documents at the time of registration:-
1. Recent passport size color photograph
2. Signature (preferably in black ink)
3. Valid ID Proof (like Aadhaar Card or Passport or Ration Card or etc.)
4. Valid proof of date of birth (such as Aadhaar card with date of birth printed on it in dd/mm/yyyy format, birth certificate, etc.)
5. Students must have valid proof of residence (such as Aadhaar card with full address printed on it, valid passport, etc.).
6. Proof of Address i.e. Aadhaar Card/Water Bill/Electricity Bill/Voter ID Card/Ration Card/Indian
7. Class 8th grade sheet (in case of secondary course) or class 10th grade sheet (in case of upper secondary course)
8. Social category/caste certificate (if the learner belongs to the social category SC/ST/OBC). o Ex-military certificate (if ex-military).
9. Disability certificate (in case he/she suffers from any disability).
10. Failing grades sheet from previous board, failing which Transfer Credit (TOC) grades will not be.
11. Passport/operational bank account statement/letter of appointment from employer on printed letterhead, if living in rented accommodation – copy of any proof of permanent address with this tenancy agreement.