The NEET MDS 2022 Selection Edit window opens today, 20th April 2022. Applicants who wish to make changes to the image of the application form can follow the steps below.
The National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences, NBEMS has opened the selective editing window for NEET MDS 2022. The selective editing window has been opened for application correction which mainly includes image correction. Applicants can make the changes through the official website of NBE at nbe.edu.in.
As per the official notice, applicants who have not uploaded the images (uploaded photo, webcam captured photograph, signature and/or thumbprint) in their application forms in accordance with the guidelines of image uploaders must be able to rectify incorrect images in their application form from 20 April to 22 April 2022.
Direct link to make changes to the NEET MDS 2022 application form here
NEET MDS 2022: How to make changes to the application form
Candidates who want to rectify the images can follow these simple steps given below.
- Visit the official website of NBE at nbe.edu.in.
- Click on the NEET MDS link available on the home page.
- A new drop-down list will open where applicants need to click on the apply link.
- Enter login information and make changes in the application form.
- When done, click submit.
- Download the confirmation page and keep a hard copy of it for later use.
No further opportunity will be given to applicants to correct incorrect images. Admission cards cannot be issued to applicants who fail to correct incorrect images in their application form.