New York, November 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the report “MENA Bus and Coach Market, By Length, By Application By Type of Buses, By Application By Type of Usage, By Seating Capacity, Par type Fuel, By Body Type & Country, Competition Forecast & Opportunity, 2026 “- https://www.reportlinker.com/p06184435/?utm_source=GNW
The MENA bus and coach market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 4.78%, in value to reach US $ 4.47 billion, over the next five years, driven by increasing consumer preferences for public transport in the countries of the Middle East. and North Africa. A motor bus or motor bus is a road vehicle designed to carry a group of people, typically more than 15 passengers. It consists of a long body and specially arranged seats and is driven by an internal combustion engine or an electric motor. Their length generally varies from 6 meters to 12 meters. These automobiles are mainly used as coaches for public transportation and school buses.
Nowadays, apart from just gasoline or diesel, alternative fuel buses are also manufactured and used in various activities. nations.
Due to the lockdown declaration to curb the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic, oil exports from these countries experienced a sharp decline in 2020, as a result unemployment in the region increased in 2020. Growing unemployment has increased. led to lower consumer spending and altered user preferences to use public transport more.
With the increasing use of public transport, the sale of buses and coaches is expected to increase over the next few years, positively affecting the bus and coach market in the MENA region.
In addition, with worsening climatic conditions, governments in the region are focusing on the use of public transport for commuting. In November 2020, Yutong Group Co., Ltd., a large-scale industrial group mainly engaged in the manufacture and sale of buses, received an order from Mowasalat, the public transport company of Qatar, for approximately 0.28 billion US dollars (CNY1.8 billion) for 1,002 buses that will provide shuttle services for the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. Of these 1,002 buses, 741 buses will be electric, making it the largest EV bus control never performed.
Large bus companies such as Toyota Motor Corporation, AB Volvo, etc., operating in the bus and coach market in the Middle East and North Africa are increasingly focusing on expanding their product portfolio in region to increase their market share. In June 2021, according to Arab News, lithium titanate oxide (LTO) bus makers, Al-Fahim Group and Yinlong Energy claim that the electric buses they manufacture can be recharged in less than 20 minutes compared to hourly for other lithium-ion electric buses. The constant improvisation in technology and the continuously expanding portfolio is expected to drive sales of buses and coaches to countries in the Middle East and North Africa over the next five years.
The spread of the COVID-19 pandemic has created both a public health crisis and an economic crisis across the world. The auto industry has faced a sharp decline in vehicle production due to the full and partial lockdowns imposed in various countries to stop the spread of COVID-19. 19, which forced the major car manufacturers to stop production for a few months.
In addition, there has been a decline in the demand for new vehicles in the region as the economy of various major countries in the region experienced a decline in 2020. The bus and coach market in the Middle East is mainly focused on imports due to logistics foreclosure restrictions and the supply chain has also been severely affected.
Many manufacturing companies were unable to complete their shipments due to the unavailability of port facilities and lockdown restrictions.
As the markets began to open in 2021, bus and coach sales are starting to grow again, so the market recovery is expected to occur in about three years.
Some of the major players operating in the MENA region bus and coach market are Daimler AG, Toyota Motor Corporation, MAN Truck and Bus, Tata Motors Ltd., Yutong Bus Co. Ltd. Companies like Ashok Leyland, VDL, Xiamen King Long United Automotive Industry Co. Ltd., Hyundai Motor Corporation, Isuzu Motors, AB Volvo, etc. also increase their marketing activities and enrich their product portfolio to increase their customer base.
Years considered for this report:
Historical years: 2016-2019
Baseline year: 2020
Estimated year: 2021
Forecast period: 2022-2026
Goal of the study:
• To analyze the historical growth in the market size of the MENA bus and coach market from 2016 to 2020.
• Estimate and forecast the market size of the MENA bus and coach market in terms of value as well as volume from 2021 to 2026 and growth rate to 2026.
• Evaluate the supply and demand scenario of the MENA Bus and Coach market which covers their production, demand, supply and net inventory status on a global scale.
• Classify and forecast the MENA bus and coach market based on application type, demand category, rim size, tire construction, company and regional distribution.
• Identify the drivers and challenges of the MENA bus and coach market.
• To examine competitive developments such as extensions, new product launches, mergers and acquisitions etc. in the MENA bus and coach market.
• Perform price analysis for the MENA bus and coach market.
• Identify and analyze the profile of the major players involved in manufacturing the MENA bus and coach market.
To perform the study, the analyst conducted primary research as well as comprehensive secondary research. Initially, the analyst prepared a comprehensive list of bus and coach manufacturers and dealers operating in the MENA region.
Subsequently, the analyst conducted primary research surveys, which include primary calls, email responses, etc., to the identified companies. During the interviews, respondents were also asked about their main competitors. Using this technique, the analyst could include manufacturers who could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. The analyst looked at the product offerings, distribution channels and regional presence of all the major bus and coach suppliers in the region.
The analyst calculated the market size for MENA Bus and Coach market using bottom-up technique, in which the sales volume data of manufacturers for different applications has been recorded along with forecast for years. future. The analyst obtained these values from industry experts and company representatives, and validated them externally by analyzing historical sales data from the respective manufacturers to arrive at the overall market size.
Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also investigated by the analyst.
Key target audience:
• Technology investors
• Governments and financial institutions
• End users of commercial aircraft
• Research organizations and consulting companies
• Research institutes
• Associations, organizations, forums and alliances related to the bus and coach market
• Bus and coach manufacturing companies
• Industry associations
• Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several crucial questions that are important to industry stakeholders such as bus and coach manufacturers, distributors and dealers, customers and policy makers. The study would also help them target growing segments over the next few years (two to five years ahead), thereby helping stakeholders to make investment decisions and facilitating their expansion.
Scope of the report:
In this report, the MENA bus and coach market has been segmented into the following categories in addition to industry trends which have also been detailed below:
• MENA bus and coach market, by length:
o Above 12m
• MENA bus and coach market, by application and by bus type:
o Intermediate coach
o Double decker bus
• MENA bus and coach market, by application and by type of use:
o Public transport
o Tourist bus
o School bus
o Office bus
• MENA bus and coach market, by seating capacity:
Up to 30
o Above 50
• MENA bus and coach market, by country:
o Saudi Arabia
o United Arab Emirates
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the MENA region buses and coaches market.
With the market data provided, we offer customizations based on specific business needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Raw material analysis
• Detailed list of the different raw materials used in the production of buses and coaches, list of existing suppliers of raw materials, analysis of raw material prices, analysis of the difference between imported raw materials and those purchased in the country.
• Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Profit margin analysis
• Profit margin analysis in case of direct and indirect sales channel.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06184435/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.