This tutorial discusses the issue How to fix an unhandled exception occurred in your application. We will do our best to make sure you understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to fix an unhandled exception occurred in your application. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to fix an unhandled exception has occurred in your application.
When a user tries to run a program created by Visual Studio, they get the error “An unhandled win32 exception has occurred on * application name *”. Most of the reported cases of this issue are related to Uplay, Internet Explorer, and some legacy games designed for earlier versions of Windows.
There are several simple causes for this problem and the problem can be resolved effectively if you can recognize its scenario just by identifying the correct cause. See the list below:
- Your antivirus may be the culprit – Some antivirus tools like Panda Antivirus are known to have caused this problem, so be sure to replace them.
- Some programs or malware may be running – If you have an installed program or malware running on your computer, you might want to get rid of it. Make sure to boot in clean mode to see if that’s the right cause.
- Microsoft .NET Framework installation is corrupted – If your main files are corrupted, you can try to repair your installation, install a newer version or perform an SFC scan.
- Script debugging is enabled through the registry – It turns out that a particular registry key can contribute to this problem. To resolve this issue, you will need to disable script debugging through registry keys.
- Access violation in Msvcr92.dll – A source buffer exceeded or an incorrect trailing byte are also potential causes of this problem. To fix them, you will need to install any pending Windows updates.
- Delete the Ubisoft launcher registry key – If you see this error when you try to start Uplay.exe, it is due to an error with Ubisoft Game Launcher. This problem can also be fixed through the registry by removing the value that belongs to this launcher.
- System file corruption – An inconsistency in the system files can also create this problem. Minor corruption can be resolved with simple DISM and SFC scans. In more serious circumstances, a clean installation or repair center should help you resolve the problem.
How to fix it
Solution 1: Install all pending Windows updates
- impression Windows key + R open a To run dialog box. Then write ‘ms-settings: windowsupdate’ and press Go in to open the Windows update tab of the Settings application.
- Once you manage to get to the Windows Update screen, start by clicking on Check for updates. Then start following the on-screen instructions to complete the installation of each Windows Update which is currently waiting to be installed.
- If you are prompted to restart before you have a chance to install all available updates, please do so. But be sure to come back to this same screen after the next boot is complete to finish installing the rest of the updates.
- After all pending updates are installed, restart your computer one last time, then repeat the action that gave the error message to see if the problem is resolved.
Solution 2: replace your antivirus
- Click on the start menu and open Control Panel looking for it. You can also click the gear icon to open Settings if you are using Windows 10.
- In Control Panel, select View as – Category in the upper right corner and click Uninstall a program in the Programs section.
- If you are using the Settings app, click Applications it should immediately open a list of all the programs installed on your PC.
- Find your antivirus tool in Control Panel or Settings and click Uninstall.
- Your uninstallation wizard should open, so follow the instructions to uninstall it.
- Click Finish when the uninstaller completes the process and restart your computer to see if the errors continue to appear. Make sure you choose a best antivirus option.
Final words: How to fix an unhandled exception occurred in your application
hope you will understand this item How to fix an unhandled exception occurred in your application, if your answer is no, you can request anything through the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, then share this article with your family and friends.