How to complete the NDA application form 2022-23- The NDA 2022-23 exam dates for both phases have been announced by the relevant authority. Now NDA aspirants have to wait for the publication of the application forms for the 1st NDA Exam 2022-23. The authority will soon release the application forms for NDA I 2022-23 so that potential applicants should prepare to fill in the application form. They must be ready with all the required information to be provided in the application form.
How to complete the NDA 2022-23 application form?
The NDA 1 for the 2022-23 exam is scheduled for April 16, 2023 and its application forms will be available on December 21, 2022. Applications are invited in online mode and hence interested candidates should submit them by visiting the official portal . No offline applications will be accepted.
As the NDA exam is organized by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), applications for the upcoming exams will also be available on its portal only. However, we will also share the app link here on this page along with other details.
If you are an NDA aspirant and want to apply for NDA 2022-23, this article is for you. Go through the article and get detailed information on how to complete the NDA 2022-23 application form. Here we have provided information about the complete application process through different stages supported by images.
NDA 202 Overview
|Exam name||National Defense Academy and Naval Academy Exam (NDA and NA Exam)|
|Category of articles||Application form|
|Review Authority||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Exam session||NDA I 2022-23|
|Review level||National Entrance Examination|
|Review Notice||Available for NDA I|
|Eligible candidates||Only eligible unmarried male applicants|
|Exam frequency||Twice a year|
|Exam steps||Written test and SSB interview|
|UPSC NDA Exam Mode||Offline|
|How to apply||On line|
NDA 2022-23 Important Dates
The NDA is conducted twice a year and hence have a look at the NDA and NDA II 2022-23 exam deadlines given below in the table-
First look at the important dates;
|Events list||For NES/NA (I)||For NDA/NA (II)|
|Official Notification Statement||December 21, 2022||May 17, 2023|
|Availability of application form||December 21, 2022||June 6, 2023|
|Exam registration end date.||January 10, 2023||June 2023|
|Admission card release||March 2023||October 2023|
|NDA Exam 2022-23||April 16, 2023||September 3, 2023|
|Declaration of result||june 2023||To be determined|
Step by step process to complete NDA 2022-23 application form online
NDA application forms should be completed only in online mode. No offline application form is provided by the commission. Before filling the online application forms, one has to go through the notification. All the instructions mentioned in the official notification should be followed by applicants when filling the online form.
Only genuine and valid information should be provided in the application form by applicants. Applicants should avoid completing multiple applications. In case of multiple applications, only entries with a higher RID will be considered. Applicants should ensure that they carefully fill in all the details in the application form. Details to be filled in the application form-
Applicants are advised to be ready with all the required details to be filled in the application form. To get information about the essential information to be filled in the application form, they must go through the official notification at least once before proceeding to fill the application.
Applicants need to upload a few documents in the application in the form of scanned images. Consult the list of these documents to be uploaded in the application form-
- Scanned image of candidate’s photograph
- Scanned image of the candidate’s signature
- Scanned image of the applicant’s photo ID proof. This can be candidate’s Aadhar card/voter’s card/PAN card/driver’s license/passport/school photo ID card or any other valid ID card issued by the competent authority of the State/central government.
All of these documents must be uploaded in the format specified by the reviewing authority in the official notification.
Applicants must also pay the required application fee while completing the application form. Check the application fee details below-
- Applicants (except those who are exempted from paying application fee) are required to pay an application fee of Rs.100/-.
- SC/ST/Sons of JCO/NCO/OR applicants are exempt from paying the application fee.
- Application fees can be paid in cash at any SBI branch or using SBI net banking service or using any Visa / MasterCard / Rupay debit/credit card.
How to complete the NDA application form?
Once applicants have gathered all the necessary details about the application process, they can complete the application form. Check the step by step process shared below-
The process of submitting the NDA 2022-23 application form is divided into two parts-
Part I – Registration
- Visit the official UPSC portal. The official portal link is shared below.
- Click on the “Apply online” tab.
- Now click on the “Click here for various reviews” link.
- A list of active exams will open. Click on the NDA II application link.
- Now, as it has been mentioned that there are two parts of the application process, you need to click on the “Part I Registration” links from the two links available on the page.
- Clicking on the Part I registration link will open the registration page. Read all the instructions first and click the “Yes” button.
- Now applicants must correctly enter all the details in the application form. These details include applicants personal details, qualification details, address etc. After filling in all the details on page 1, go further by clicking on “Continue” tongue.
- Advance to the 2nd page of the registration form, fill in the preferences and click on “Continue” tongue.
- Once you have filled in all the details, check them and continue by clicking on the “I accept” tab.
- On the last page, the final registration ID will be generated. Applicants should keep this ID in a safe place for further logins and with Part I, registration will be complete. The confirmation email and SMS will be sent to the applicant’s registered email and mobile number. Applicants can now skip to Part II from the link below or complete the recorded Part II later.
Part II – Registration
- After completing Part I, applicants must complete the Part II registration, otherwise the application will not be considered complete. The Part II registration form includes paying the application fee, choosing the test center and uploading the documents.
- For Part II, first login with registration details.
- Make a payment by selecting one of the available payment methods. Select the payment option and click on the “Continue” tongue.
- After successful payment of the fee, the applicant will receive an SMS alert.
- Now they can continue to complete the choice for the preferred exam center. Choose the exam from the drop-down menu according to suitability.
- Once candidates have selected the test center, they must upload the required documents. All documents must be uploaded in the prescribed format.
- After successful uploading of images, a declaration page will open. Mark the statement to complete the application process.
- The application process is finally over. Finally, don’t forget to print or save the application form.