Registration GUJCET 2022: Aspiring candidates, your attention please!! Gujarat Board of Secondary and Tertiary Education (GSEB) today started the registration process for the Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) 2022. Interested and eligible candidates should visit the official website, gujcet.gseb.org, and register for the same. According to the information, the registration process will close on February 5, 2022.Also Read – NLC Recruitment 2022: Registration to Start Soon for 500 Positions at nlcindia.in | Check vacancy, eligibility criteria
GUJCET 2022: Important dates Read also – BECIL 2022 recruitment: only one day left to apply for 500 positions on becil.com
|Start of online registration||January 25, 2022 (Today)|
|End of online registration||February 5, 2022|
|GUJCET Exam Date 2022||To be announced later|
Step by step guide to complete the registration process for GUJCET 2022 Also Read – RSMSSB Recruitment 2022: Notification for 76 posts on rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in | Details inside
- Go to Gujarat Common Entrance Test official website at gujcet.gseb.org.
- the GUJCET The registration portal will open on the screen.
- Now click on the Registration GUJCET option.
- Enter the required details such as name, gender, email id and other details.
- After entering the required details, click on the “Register” option.
- After registration, log in again to complete the form.
- Applicants must upload all necessary documents such as scanned photographs and signatures.
- Pay the application fee required for the application form.
- Save, download and print the GUJCET 2022 application form.
Here is the direct link to apply for GUJCET 2022
All About GUJCET Exam
GUJCET is a state-level exam typically for science students seeking admission to colleges for engineering, pharmacy, and diploma courses. Applicants are required to pay Rs 300 as application fee. In case of any queries, applicants can contact the authorities by dialing the helpline number 18002335500.
FOLLOW US ON GOOGLE NEWS
Read the original article here