The BSF Recruitment Examination 2022 will be held on November 20, 2022 in two phases from 9am to 11am and 2pm to 4pm. According to details of BSF recruitment vacancies shared via official notification for the position of Chief of Police (Radio Operator) – 982 positions are offered and for the position of Chief of Police (Radio Mechanic) – 330 positions are offered. Candidates can view the application process for the BSF recruitment process below.
BSF Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
BSF Recruitment 2022: How to Apply
- Access the official BSF recruitment website
- On the landing page that appears, click on the Apply Now link against the notification “Direct Recruitment for the post of Chief of Police (Radio Operator) and Chief of Police (Radio Mechanic)”.
- A new login page would open
- Register and generate your login credentials
- Login to Portal and Apply for BSF Recruitment 2022
- Complete the BSF recruitment 2022 application form
- Pay the application fee and submit the form
- Print the application form for future reference
Candidates on the shortlist of BSF HC positions will be paid in accordance with the 7th CPC and the salary scale will be Rs 25500-81100.